MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L, with C.I.F. B86556420 and address at St. San Andrés 8 C.P.: 28004 – Madrid (MADRID).
Mercantil Registry of Madrid, Volume: 30408 Folio: 12 Section: 8 Sheet: M 547305 Insc 1ª 26/10/2012.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. makes freely available to Internet users. Access, browsing, and use of this website imply acceptance of the terms and conditions present in this document, provided that such terms comply with legal requirements and do not infringe any rights. It is therefore recommended that the user read them carefully before browsing the web domain. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which shall be deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
- Users accessing the Web are expressly authorized to view all information, print and download partial content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
2.1) When the elements reproduced are intended solely for the personal and private use of the user. It is therefore expressly forbidden to use them for commercial purposes or distribution, public communication, transformation, or decompilation, including sending them via email. It is also forbidden that such contents are transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed on any server connected, directly or indirectly, to a local network or the Internet, so that a group of third parties may have access to such information.
2.2) That none of the contents related to this website is modified in any way.
2.3) That no graphic, icon, or image available on this Web is used, copied, or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following sections, will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. and will give rise to the responsibilities legally established for this purpose, and may be pursued by the latter through the exercise of the corresponding administrative, civil or criminal actions, as the case may be.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights of the Web www.arcopay.io, as well as its design, navigation structure, source codes, databases, and each of the different elements contained therein, are owned by MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L, who has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other element inserted in the Web Site (including, but not limited to, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image, and other sensory stimuli of the Web pages that make up the Web site “www. arcopay.io”, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the Web pages belong to MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L and/or to third parties who have assigned their rights to it. For these purposes, a Web Site shall be understood to be all those creations incorporated and expressed by any tangible or intangible means and/or support, known or to be known, that are subject to protection by the regulations in force regarding the intellectual and industrial property.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading, or temporary storage, either in whole or in part, of the contents and/or elements inserted in the Web Site or in the pages that make it up exclusively for personal, private and non-profit use by the user is authorized, provided that in any case the origin and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
In no case does access to the Web Site imply any kind of permission, waiver, transmission, license, or total or partial transfer of such rights by their owners, unless otherwise expressly stated. The present conditions of use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for such purpose by MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. or, if applicable, by the third party owner of the rights affected.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication, and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation, and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages, and/or the contents incorporated therein, is strictly prohibited. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. reserves the right to modify and update the content of this website at any time. The modifications will not be retroactive, therefore, they will not affect what was done before, that is, before implementing such modifications.
- MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. has made its best efforts to ensure that the representation of the image on this website is as faithful as possible to reality. However, some features may not be correctly perceived from the images or suffer alterations depending on the quality and conditions of your monitor.
- Taking into account the mutable condition of this website and the possibility of errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. does not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through this website, although it will nevertheless diligently implement its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update said content as soon as possible.
- If our website contains links to other websites and third-party materials, such links are provided merely for information purposes, without MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L having control over the content of such websites or materials, being impossible to guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or files of the user and excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
- The user who accesses and browses this website undertakes not to make any false or fraudulent order and to use it diligently and within the valid limits of the law. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. You must not make improper use of this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other technologically harmful or damaging program or material. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which this website is hosted or any server, computer, or database related to our website. You agree not to attack this website through a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or negligent use by the user of the information contained in this website.
- MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. is also the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services, specifically those related to the registered trademark. Concerning the mention of products and services of third parties MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L about them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L.
- The unauthorized use of any information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Any type of third-party link to this Web must be to the home page or entry page: www.arcopay.io
People who receive any of the communications, information, newsletters, or electronic advertising of MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L. receive them for the following reasons:
– By online registration from this page.
– By online registration from the pages of collaborators.
– For requesting information about our products and services.
– For having provided your information to one of our Collaborators or Employees.
– For offline registration by filling out forms, newsletters, applications, etc., which are offered at fairs, offices, or collaborations, among others, and which are archived for further verification for 5 years.
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, therefore, to correct the situation that can sometimes occur, such as when some people can give high to another without your consent, we have incorporated into this subscription system a filter based on a “no contact list”, which prevents you can send a commercial communication to any email address included in it.
Therefore, if you do not want to receive commercial communications from us and prevent anyone from being able to register you against your will, please contact us through the method established in each processing activity and we will include in the “no contact list” that address from which the cancellation of the processing is requested.
If you have any problems doing this electronically, please do not hesitate to contact us at our contact telephone number during office hours, where a person will personally assist you and carry out this procedure.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this website, shall be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from visiting the website, MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L and the user agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the commercial courts of Madrid.
Copyright: Design and development by MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L © MORPHEUS AIOLOS S.L all rights reserved.